List Price: $211.00
Amazon.com's Price: $74.05You Save: $136.95 (65%)as of 03/19/2018 13:24 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: 110087527575
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
Number Of Items:
Number Of Pages:
December 28, 2009
- Used Book in Good Condition
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Editorial Review:Product Description:
Atlas of Cardiovascular MR, by Christopher M. Kramer, MD and W. Gregory Hundley, MD, provides the rich visual guidance you need to effectively diagnose cardiovascular problems using the latest cardiac magnetic resonance imaging approaches. Using a case-based approach, this new clinical reference explains how to select and implement the best imaging options for every type of cardiovascular disease and shows you how to interpret your findings. An Expert Consult site, included with the book, provides additional images and videos that provide further clarity on cardiovascular applications of MR imaging.
- Key points in each chapter summarize the most important things to remember.
- A case-based format demonstrates how imaging principles apply to real clinical situations.
- A clinically oriented, practical approach focuses on the hands-on knowledge you need to achieve the best image quality, avoid artifacts, and interpret images accurately.
- Numerous high-quality images, many in full color, mirror the cardiovascular MR findings you see in practice.
- A companion DVD provides additional images and videos that further illustrate cardiovascular applications of MR imaging.
- A logical, consistent format in each chapter makes information easy to find.
Average Rating: none