List Price: $159.00
Amazon.com's Price: $120.95You Save: $38.05 (24%)as of 03/24/2018 03:14 EDT
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Lynne Williams Shirlyn B Mckenzie
Clinical Laboratory Hematology
Item Dimensions: 1100870455160
Languages: EnglishPublishedEnglishOriginal LanguageEnglishUnknown
colour illustrations, colour tables, fig
Number Of Items:
Number Of Pages:
September 07, 2014
- Clinical Laboratory Hematology
Alternate Versions: Click to Display
- Clinical Hematology Atlas, 5e
- Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology, 5e (Mahon, Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology)
- Urinalysis and Body Fluids
- Modern Blood Banking & Transfusion Practices
- Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, Correlations
- Clinical Immunology and Serology: A Laboratory Perspective
- Fundamentals of Urine and Body Fluid Analysis, 4e
- Bailey & Scott's Diagnostic Microbiology, 14e
- Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, and Correlations
- Immunology & Serology in Laboratory Medicine, 5e (IMMUNOLOGY & SEROLOGY IN LABORATORY MEDICINE ( TURGEON))
- see more
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display
Editorial Review:Product Description:
Clinical Laboratory Hematology, Third Edition, continues its stellar reputation as a comprehensive, yet reader-friendly, resource for all levels of hematology laboratory education, offering a visually engaging design and effective learning features that help students master the content. The text’s teaching and learning package includes an Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint presentation slides, a test bank, image bank, and a companion website with resources for both instructor and students.
Teaching and Learning Experience:
Designed for both MLT and MLS students, the text provides a beneficial and economical resource for laboratory science programs that offer both levels of instruction and includes a wealth of learning features.
Each chapter features a consistent format with a striking visual design, making it easy for the reader to find information on each topic.
Complemented by a variety of ancillary materials designed to help instructors be more efficient and effective and students more successful.
Average Rating: none